The liebster Award
Is this like award season or something? I am so grateful to be receiving my second nomination from My Life and a Journal. Thank you so much!! I am so sorry that I did not do this earlier I was too busy trying to enjoy moments in life without my phone or any Internet connection. It worked for the most part! Except for the occasional checking on my parents who are currently experiencing a drastic shift in their lives.
Here are the rules…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate deserving bloggers and let them know you’ve nominated them
- Make 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are the answers to the question that where given to me. And like the last award, this is the first time that I read the questions and will provide the answers that come off of the top of my head.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I really need to do the post for the Liebster award.
- What kind of pizza do you like? Or if you don’t like pizza, why?
I like the cheese pizza especially from Pizza Hut with stuffed crust. Keeping it real og with a little modern twist.
- What kind of music do you really like?
Anything emotional with true lyrics. I love people who sing about their life and put all their emotion into their music. It doesn’t matter what genre as long as I can hear your life in your voice, I will love it.
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
I wouldn’t aspire to meet anyone really. I feel like the most special moments and people just happen. I am at a different point in my life and have a different perspective, so I would like to meet my grandfathers again at this age. (for those who do not know, my grandfathers both died.. one in 2004 and another 2009 although it feels like just yesterday).
- Celebrity Crush?
Always and forever Zac Efron.
- What cheers you up?
A hug. At any given moment, no matter what is going on, a hug is always the answer to making me smile.
- What are you most afraid of?
Not being remembered.
- Favorite thing to spend money on?
Every thing I do not need. Make up, clothes, shoes, pens.
- What cartoon did you love as a kid?
I was not really obsessed with any cartoons. I just enjoyed a variety of them like cyberchase, dragontales, Arthur, Hey Arnold.
- If you could star on any tv show, what would it be?
- Dream Vacation?
Being with my entire family all together in a cabin on the woods with no service. That way we are forced to spend every second together since we are too much of wuss to go out into the woods and we wont have any service to be on the Internet.