I am so happy and delighted to announce that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I would like to thank My Life and A Journal for nominating me for this, I really appreciate it.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions written by your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other blogger and give them eleven questions.
Here are my answers to the questions in my nomination. They are all from the top of my head. I am reading the question for the first time and answering with the first thing that comes to mind, sort of like an interview.
- Do you have a favorite music album? If so, what is it?
I am not really into music albums, but I will say that I do have Taylor Swift’s 1989 album. And I love it so much!! But when looking for music I tend to cling on to single songs, although I am sort of against that now. I feel that when I do not listen to an entire album I miss part of the story.
- What is your favorite television show if you have one?
That would be Suits. I love the energy of the show and the way the relationships are. Kind of sassy, but with a lot of love.
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would not move. My choice would be New York because it is so diverse, entertaining, and there is always something happening. Also my entire life is here. Sure I would love to go to different countries to visit and learn about their culture, but I get a little bit of that here. Every other destination in the world will be a traveling/vocational trip. Or a work stay for a couple of months, but not really a permanent stay. But of course that is what I say now at the age of eighteen when I still have an entire life to explore.
- What would you most like to be known for?
Having a caring spirit.
- Would you rather be able to read minds or be invisible?
Be invisible. Sometimes I just want to go places that I cannot afford at the moment. But if I were invisible I could enjoy them. Also I feel like being able to read minds is invading someone’s privacy. People have the right to think what they want and at least have that moment to themselves.
- What is your favorite article of clothing you own?
Anything that goes from my shoulder to beneath my knees. Like cardigans or really long vest. I just think they add so much character to an outfit.
- If you could have chosen your eye color, what would it have been?
A couple months ago I would have said green or hazel. But through college I have learned that I’ve been taught to see the world the way I see it. And I should not think that light eyes are more beautiful than dark eyes. All eyes are beautiful. But it is sometimes still hard to look at my face and accept my eye color (they are a dark brown).
- If you only could use one emoji for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would choose the blushing face eye emoji because I think that is one of the only ones that I use where I wouldn’t be able to execute using my texting keyboard.
- Your ideal job.
Wrapping all of my passions in one. Which would be education, cultures, and documentary film. So I would love to travel around the around and document how other cultures execute education.
- Do you have a favorite smell, like perfume or lotion?
Fantasy by Britney Spears.
- What is your best memory?
This one I have to think about a lot, I have so many memories I cherish. However, I often don’t mention them because I do not feel that they define me. My favorite memory would probably be playing softball because of the warm feeling I get in my heart every time I step on the field. I really fell in love with the sport.
I hope you enjoyed the answers to my questions and learned about me a little bit more. The bloggers I nominate are…
- Kait King
Here are the questions I wish you to answer.
- If you could pick one person you wish to see for the rest of your life who would it be?
- What got you into writing?
- Why do you keep writing?
- What is one item you remember when someone says childhood and why?
- What songs defines your life at the moment?
- If you could be one person other than yourself who would you be and why?
- Describe your perfect date?
- Describe your favorite day.
- If you had your last sentence to say something to your mom, what would it be?
- How do you feel right now?
- How do you wish to feel tomorrow?
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did and have a blast answering these random non related questions. And Congratulations!!!!