It is nice to see that people still care and visit my blog even though I have not been updating it since April. The truth is I got discouraged to write because I felt I was not good enough. There were plenty of people my age who were already published! And me? Little Ol’ me just had a blog. Today I realized its not just a blog it is a getaway where I find people who I can relate to, who relate to me, and always have wise words. I am so thankful to have found the belief in myself to blog again.
I know that change can and should happen throughout the year, but I will make writing every single day my New Year resolution even though I am about 4 days late. Better late than never. Thank you to all who have supported me!
Want to catch up with my life? Here are a few bullet points.
- My mom moved to Florida and now lives with my dad after two years of being apart
- My brother had a baby who is now one years old
- My other niece is three years old
A little about me
- I earned very close to full scholarship to a great college
- I just finished my first semester and now have a GPA of 3.5
- I am one of three directors for the Fashion Show for my school
- I have made a year with my boyfriend
- I have decided to study Education and Anthropology, but of course I will take writing classes because why not?
Thats all of me! For now. I still have a lot to learn and a lot to do in my life!! I am so excited and I am so glad I found writing again because I am at peace when I write.